Blended learning is a hot phrase in the training world, and it usually refers to a mixing of traditional face-to-face classroom facilitation with computer-based modules — usually self-paced online training that combines online digital media with traditional classroom methods. To know more about implementing our Blended Training in your skill building goals please drop a line to email@example.com
Benefits of Blended Training-
- Learner is more engaged using a variety of content types.
- Instructor can assess learner trends and act accordingly.
- Blended learning greatly affects the way feedback is facilitated
- A greater time flexibility, freedom, and convenience by working part of the time online from home due to decreased commuting and parking hassles.
- Blended learning students are likely to interact more with the instructor and fellow students since there are numerous opportunities to do so both in class and online.
- Access to unlimited up-to-date resources available via the Web.
- Often develop or enhance skills in time management, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- Enjoy increased success as measured by fewer course withdrawals and somewhat higher grades.
- Participate more in class discussions since they can choose environment — online or face-to-face — in which they feel more comfortable.
- More time to reflect and refer to relevant course and other research materials when working and writing online than when responding in class.
- 24/7 access to online course materials.