Citrix NetScaler Traffic Management Essentials (CNS 220)
Designed for students with little or no previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments.
This course has been completely redeveloped and improves upon its predecessor CNS-205: Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Networking in the following ways:
Improved course structure and flow to focus on NetScaler Essentials for the first three days, and Traffic Management for the remaining two days.
New lab environment redesigned and built for enhanced performance.
Incorporated enhancements based on feedback gathered over the last year.
New content introduced throughout the course.
- Who can benefit
- Skill Gained
This course is recommended for learners* who are:
- New to the NetScaler platform
- Currently networking professionals
*For administrators interested in integrating NetScaler as an access gateway, please refer CAG-200 Implementing Citrix Access Gateway 9.0 Enterprise Edition.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Demonstrate monitoring and reporting through native NetScaler logging tools
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Identify the functionality and characteristics of the NetScaler SDX platform