• What is machine learning, and what kinds of problems can it solve?
• What are the five phases of converting a candidate use case to be driven by machine learning, and why is it important that the phases not be skipped?
• Why are neural networks so popular now?
• How can you set up a supervised learning problem and find a good, generalizable solution using gradient descent and a thoughtful way of creating datasets?
• Learn how to write distributed machine learning models that scale in Tensorflow 2.x, scale out the training of those models. and offer high-performance predictions.
• Convert raw data to features in a way that allows ML to learn important characteristics from the data and bring human insight to bear on the problem.
• Finally, learn how to incorporate the right mix of parameters that yields accurate, generalized models and knowledge of the theory to solve specific types of ML problems.
• You will experiment with end-to-end ML, starting from building an ML-focused strategy and progressing into model training, optimization, and productionalization with hands-on labs using Google Cloud.
Special thanks to you for suggesting such a brilliant trainer Raja Gopalan for DevOps. It was a well tailored course as per our requirement. We all simply enjoyed the sessions and definitely looking forward towards a long term engagement.
Really appreciate your efforts behind making this training a big success, especially considering the diverse levels of participant expertise on the subject. The participants have provided great feedback around the training
We accept all modes of payment. If you are being nominated by your organization, your organization need to release PO before the course start date. If you are an individual you can pay through credit / debit cards, online transfer (RTGS/NEFT) to our account 7 days prior to the course start date.
Google technology changes frequently. We require recertification to ensure you’re maintaining your skills.
Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date certified. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status and certificate number.
Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date certified. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status.
Google Cloud certifications give you benchmarks for your professional development. They help you gauge your skill set against your peers and demonstrate your value to hiring managers.
Google Cloud’s certification program gives Google Cloud users, customers and partners a way to demonstrate their technical skills in a particular job role or technology. Individuals are assessed using a variety of rigorously developed industry standard methods to determine whether they meet Google Cloud’s proficiency standards.