Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, a growing collection of integrated services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.
In this computer science course, you’ll apply what you already know about implementing solutions on Microsoft Azure to learn solution design skills. At the completion of this course, you will be able to identify tradeoffs and make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions.
This course will help you prepare for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- Cloud Infrastructure and Development
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Networking
- App Services Web Apps
- Advanced Applications
- Application Storage & Data Access
- Securing Resources
- Management, Monitoring Strategy
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Module 1: Design Principles for Cloud Infrastructure and Development
- Module 2: Introduction to Azure Resource Manager
- Services, Storage & Security
- Module 3: Designing App Services Web Apps
- Module 4: Designing Application Storage & Data Access
- Module 5: Securing Resources
- Infrastructure and Advanced Applications
- Module 6: Design Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Networking
- Module 7: Designing an Advanced Application
- Managing your Applications
- Module 8: Designing a Management, Monitoring Strategy
- Module 9: Designing a Business Continuity Strategy