Microsoft Office Word 2013
Microsoft Office 2013 is a software package for the Microsoft Windows operating system. The software program is codenamed Office 15.
Microsoft Office 2013 has a revised interface, which is based on Metro. Its layout is based on the Ribbon interface, i.e. the same as previous versions. It consists the user interface language of MS Windows 8.
The advanced version of Microsoft Office comes to users with noticeable enhancements. For example, MS Outlook will display new visualization for the scheduled tasks. MS PowerPoint also has improvements like increased transition effects and templates.
The Office 2013 course includes MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and MS Access.
- Basic computer skills
- Better to have hands-on experience in creating and managing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, tables and emails.
- Getting started
- Navigation and selection techniques
- Editing text
- Formatting text
- Page layout
- Proofing and printing documents
- Sections and columns
- Formatting tables
- Printing labels and envelopes
- Templates and building blocks
- Managing document revisions
- Web features
- Mail Merge
- Objects and backgrounds
- Toolbar and keyboard customization