Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services (MS-600) training course covers five central elements of Microsoft 365 platform – implementing Microsoft Identity, working with Microsoft Graph, extending and customizing SharePoint, extending Teams, and extending Office.
In this course, students will learn how to implement Microsoft Identity and work with Microsoft Graph. Students will also gain the knowledge on UI elements (including Adaptive Cards and UI Fabric), Integration Points (including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, Actionable Messages), and determining workload platform targets.
In implementing Microsoft Identity, students will learn to implement Microsoft identity including registering an application, implanting authentication, configuring permissions to consume an API, and creating a service to access Microsoft Graph. In working with Microsoft Graph, students will learn how to access user data, explore query parameters, manage a group lifecycle, access files, and optimize network traffic using Microsoft Graph.
Module 1: Implement Microsoft Identity
In this module, you will learn to implement Microsoft identity including registering an application, implanting authentication, configuring permissions to consume an API, and creating a service to access Microsoft Graph.
· Microsoft Identity platform
· Register an Application
· Implement Authentication
· Configure Permissions to consume an API
· Implement Authorization to consume an API
· Implement Authorization in an API
· Create a Service to access Microsoft Graph
Lab : Implement Microsoft Identity
· Registering an application in azure active directory
· Implementing Authentication
· Configuring permission to consume an API
· Implementing authorization to consume an API
· Implementing authorization in an API
· Creating a service to access Microsoft Graph
After completing this module, students will be able to:
· Register an application in Azure AD
· Implement authentication
· Configure permissions to consume an API
· Create a service to access Microsoft Graph
Module 2: Work with Microsoft Graph
In this module you will learn how to access user data, explore query parameters, manage a group lifecycle, access files, and optimize network traffic using Microsoft Graph.
· What is Microsoft Graph
· Access user data from Microsoft Graph
· Data usage with query parameters
· Manage a group lifecycle on Microsoft Graph
· Access files with Microsoft Graph
· Optimize network traffic
Lab : Work with Microsoft Graph
· Querying User Data from the Microsoft Graph
· Using Query Parameters when querying Microsoft Graph via HTTP
· Retrieving and controlling information returned from Microsoft Graph
· Creating an Office 365 Group and Team
· Uploading files to OneDrive and SharePoint
· Using Change Notifications and Track Changes with Microsoft Graph
· Reducing traffic with batched requests
· Understanding throttling in Microsoft Graph
· Access user data with Microsoft Graph
· Work with data using queries on Microsoft Graph
· Optimize network traffic using Microsoft Graph
Module 3: Extend and Customize SharePoint
In this module you will learn about SharePoint Framework web parts, extensions, and how to package and deploy a SPFx solution.
· SharePoint Framework web parts
· SharePoint Framework extensions
· Package and deploy a SPFx solution
· Consumption of Microsoft Graph
· Consumption of 3rd party APIs secured with Azure AD from within SPFx
· Web Parts as Teams Tabs
· Branding and theming in SharePoint
Lab : Extend and Customize SharePoint
· Introduction to SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
· Working with the web part property pane
· Creating SharePoint Framework Extensions
· Creating a Command Set Extension
· Creating a Field Customizer Extension
· Deploying a SharePoint Framework Solution
· Calling Azure AD Protected 3rd Party REST APIs
· Deploying SPFx Solutions to Microsoft Teams
· Package and deploy a SharePoint Framework solution
· Utilize consumption of Microsoft Graph
· Work with web parts as Team Tabs
Module 4: Extend Teams
In this module you will look at the components of a Teams App, work with webhooks, tabs, and conversational bots.
· Microsoft Teams App
· Webhooks in Microsoft Teams
· Tabs in Microsoft Teams
· Messaging extensions in Microsoft Teams
· Conversational bots in Microsoft Teams
Lab : Extend Teams
· Understanding the components of a Teams App
· Working with webhooks in Microsoft Teams
· Creating tabs in Microsoft Teams
· Understanding messaging extensions
· Understanding conversational bots
· Recognize the components of a Teams App
· Work with webhooks in Microsoft Teams
· Create tabs in Microsoft Teams
· Create and register outgoing webhooks
Module 5: Extend Office
· Office Add-ins
· Office JS APIs
· Customization of Add-ins
· Testing, debugging, and deployment options
· Actionable message
Lab : Extend Office
· Understanding fundamental components and types of Office Add-ins
· Understanding customization of Add-ins
· Understanding actionable messages
Engineer - IT Infrastructure| GlobalLogic
It was wonderful experience to attend the Ethical Hacking training session. The way Surya had provided the session is superb. Being an IT person I feel that we should have good knowledge of
Sekhar Babu Tatavarti, PMP
Engineering Services | HSBC Technology
On behalf of HSBC Training team, I would like to thank you, your organization and the Trainer, Amrita, for the excellent training that is provided to our Campus Trainee Software Engineers in Java technology.
Really appreciate your efforts behind making this training a big success , especially considering the diverse levels of participant expertise on the subject.The participants have provided great feedback around the
Learning Lead | terprise Services Delivery| ANZ
Let me start by thanking you for organizing the Excel Session at such a short notice. Over and above that, your session was better received by the audience as compared to other vendors
Director – Information and Communication Technology | Bioclinica Safety and Regulatory Solutions
Thanks for conducting the ITIL session for our team and it has received excellent rating. The entire team has given thumbs
Imroze Alam PRINCE2®
L&D Regional Delivery Specialist | GFHR GO New Delhi
All requests shared with RPS team were duly accepted and delivered on the requested dates without any fails, Venkatesh always made sure that the required training gadgetry is reached at venue well in advance and with a pool of
Yes, we do offer weekend classes for professionals in group or 1-to-1 Training depending upon the technology.
The administrative and sales staff works on weekdays (Monday - Friday). System Admins and Operation team are available on all days.
Yes, after you have paid the booking amount (which will be non–refundable in this case). Booking amount depends on the technology selected.
Training timings are from 9 am to 5 pm.
You can send the deposit by any of the following methods:-
Overseas credit card payments through PayPal involve a mark-up of up to 4% as surcharge.
We can provide customized 1-to-1 training for a technology as per your requirement.
Most exams can be booked once you are on the course (e.g. Microsoft, ITIL, VEEAM, EC-Council). Red Hat and some other exams have to be booked in advance.
Our training centers are available in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Delhi.
We do not have facility to pay in installments
If the course fee has been paid for and RPS cancels the Course, a refund will be provided, else the courses are non-refundable.
We do not provide loan facility.