Automation with Ansible and Ansible Tower (DO410)
Get up to speed quickly with Ansible and Ansible Tower
Automation with Ansible and Ansible Tower (DO410) is designed for IT professionals who want to develop standardized automation of the enterprise IT environment in order to improve operational efficiency by using Ansible. You will learn how to use Ansible for automation, configuration, provisioning, and management, and how to use Red Hat®Ansible Tower to centrally manage Ansible at an enterprise scale. This course combines the content from Automation with Ansible (DO407) and Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409).
This course is based on Ansible 2.3, Ansible Tower 3.1, and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.3.
- You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Who should attend
• Automate system administration tasks on managed hosts with Ansible.
• Write Ansible Playbooks to standardize task execution.
• Deploy and perform basic maintenance and administration of an Ansible Tower installation.
• Control access to Ansible projects, credentials, and other resources through role-based access controls in Ansible Tower.
This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and network administrators needing to automate configuration management, application deployment, and intraservice orchestration at an enterprise scale.
Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent experience.
• Introduce Ansible
• Deploy Ansible
• Implement playbooks
• Manage variables and inclusions
• Implement task control
• Implement Jinja2 templates
• Implement roles
• Configure complex playbooks
• Implement Ansible Vault
• Troubleshoot Ansible
• Install Ansible Tower and describe Ansible Tower's architecture
• Create users and teams for role-based access control
• Create and manage inventories and credentials
• Manage projects for provisioning with Ansible Tower
• Construct advanced job workflows
• Update inventories dynamically and compare inventory members
• Maintenance and administration of Ansible Tower