This three-day intensive course trains you skills for deploying and managing a VMware Cloud™ on AWS infrastructure. Through a mixuture of interactive lecture, hands-on labs, you will be able to deploy and manage the VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware vSphere® features that build a foundation for a hybrid infrastructure. You can furthermore discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect. Anyone going to migrate, build, or hybridize with VMware Cloud on AWS can benefit from this course.
• Describe the architecture of VMware Cloud on AWS
• Access and deploy a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Differentiate between on-premises VMware vSAN™ and vSAN for VMware Cloud on AWS
• Configure internal, external, and inter-SDDC networking
• Configure a connection between an on-premises vSphere SDDC and a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Describe how to right size a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Configure the scale-up and scale-down of a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Migrate virtual machines between on-premises vSphere and VMware Cloud on AWS SDDCs
• Create and configure virtual machines in VMware Cloud on AWS
• Connect and use other AWS solutions with VMware Cloud on AWS
• Connect and use other VMware solutions with VMware Cloud on AWS
• Configure access and permissions for VMware Cloud on AWS
• Identify best practices for security hardening of a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Identify best practices for the maintenance of a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
• Identify patching considerations, requirements, and best practices for VMware Cloud on AWS when
connected to an on-premises vSphere SDDC
• Access support, documentation, and diagnostic information for VMware Cloud on AWS
• Discuss failure and troubleshooting scenarios for a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
1. Course Introduction
2. Introduction to VMware Cloud on AWS
3. Managing the SDDC and creating Virtual Machines
4. VMware Cloud on AWS: Networking
5. VMware Cloud on AWS: Storage
6. Working with On-Premises VMware vSphere
7. VMware Cloud on AWS Permissions and Security
8. Scaling the SDDC and Host Management
9. Resource Management and Availability
10. Using Other VMware Products with the SDDC
11. Maintaining and Troubleshooting VMware Cloud on AWS
Engineer - IT Infrastructure| GlobalLogic
It was wonderful experience to attend the Ethical Hacking training session. The way Surya had provided the session is superb. Being an IT person I feel that we should have good knowledge of
Sekhar Babu Tatavarti, PMP
Engineering Services | HSBC Technology
On behalf of HSBC Training team, I would like to thank you, your organization and the Trainer, Amrita, for the excellent training that is provided to our Campus Trainee Software Engineers in Java technology.
Really appreciate your efforts behind making this training a big success , especially considering the diverse levels of participant expertise on the subject.The participants have provided great feedback around the
Learning Lead | terprise Services Delivery| ANZ
Let me start by thanking you for organizing the Excel Session at such a short notice. Over and above that, your session was better received by the audience as compared to other vendors
Director – Information and Communication Technology | Bioclinica Safety and Regulatory Solutions
Thanks for conducting the ITIL session for our team and it has received excellent rating. The entire team has given thumbs
Imroze Alam PRINCE2®
L&D Regional Delivery Specialist | GFHR GO New Delhi
All requests shared with RPS team were duly accepted and delivered on the requested dates without any fails, Venkatesh always made sure that the required training gadgetry is reached at venue well in advance and with a pool of
Yes. VCA certification does not count towards the VCP requirements. You will still need to complete a qualifying course and pass the relevant exam(s).
VMware Consulting and Training Credits are pre-paid services dollars which can be redeemed for any combination of VMware packaged consulting, custom consulting or training. Credits provide customers with the flexibility to allocate budget for services and use the services when needed. To redeem credits for education classes, follow the standard registration process. When the payment question comes up, select pay with PSO credits. More information will be provided by contacting our representative.
Class timings are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm(IST)
Our live online classes are conducted in the same manner as our classroom classes, using the same manuals and lab equipment. Just as in our classroom classes, each online student is assigned a set of remote lab equipment including an ESXi host and various pre-configured Virtual machines, as the specific class they are attending requires. The students connect to the lab environment using Microsoft’s Remote Display Protocol (RDP) in order to perform the lab exercises. The vast majority of our online students find the class experience equivalent to or better than a classroom delivered class.
Exams can be taken in any PearsonVUE centres in India. Validity is 1 year from date of purchase.
All our trainers are VMware Certified Instructors. Our representatives will share the trainer profile once you start interacting with them.
Class will be 50:50 mixture of theory and practical. You will get class id, labs soft copy of courseware and participation certificate from VMware.
We accept all modes of payment. If you are being nominated by your organization, your organization need to release PO before the course start date. If you are an individual you can pay through credit / debit cards, online transfer (RTGS/NEFT) to our account 7 days prior to the course start date
Yes, we do offer weekend classes for professionals in group or 1-to-1 Training depending upon the technology.
The administrative and sales staff works on weekdays (Monday - Friday). System Admins and Operation team are available on all days.
Yes, after you have paid the booking amount (which will be non–refundable in this case). Booking amount depends on the technology selected.
Training timings are from 9 am to 5 pm.
You can send the deposit by any of the following methods:-
Overseas credit card payments through PayPal involve a mark-up of up to 4% as surcharge.
We can provide customized 1-to-1 training for a technology as per your requirement.
Most exams can be booked once you are on the course (e.g. Microsoft, ITIL, VEEAM, EC-Council). Red Hat and some other exams have to be booked in advance.
Our training centers are available in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Delhi.
We do not have facility to pay in installments
If the course fee has been paid for and RPS cancels the Course, a refund will be provided, else the courses are non-refundable.
We do not provide loan facility.