Build and Certify Expertise with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Intelligent Business Apps
- By rpsadmin
There’s a lot I do as a sales manager- analyze reports, build customer relationships, set revenue targets, help the team achieve these targets and lots more. You have to be good and efficient at what you do in order to stay relevant and successful. That’s where I’ve found Microsoft Dynamics 365 to be helpful. Once I completed, the Microsoft Dynamic 365 Training program, I realized how useful the technology can be when it comes to staying efficient at work.
What Makes Dynamic 365 Stands Out?
In the course of my learning, I realized that this software was beneficial not just to me but to everyone on my team. Here is what makes the program efficient:
- Creates comprehensive customer profiles to boost sales
- Offers a seamless customer experience and helps find the new leads
- Optimizes resources and reduces operational expenses
- Automates financial processes and simplifies them
- Maximizes asset life and automates supply chain management
- Unifies the customer’s online and offline experience
- Makes HR management and motivation simpler
IS Dynamics 365 Certification Needed?
Microsoft training for Dynamic 365 can help with career growth for multiple roles. It builds credibility as a Dynamics professional and opens up a number of job opportunities. Today, many hiring managers consider certifications a part of the hiring criteria. Along with jobs, certification can also lead to an increase in your salary. Well, I could do it. These certifications have no expiry date and are valid for your entire career. Since they are authorized Microsoft certifications, they are also easy to verify.
Dynamics 365 Certifications
There are a number of certifications available and each of these is aligned to meet the needs of specific job profiles. If you’re thinking about Microsoft Certification Courses, here’s a little help on the certifications available and who can benefit most from each of them.
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- What it’s about: Understanding the basics of Dynamic 365, its cloud concepts, deployments, and releases. It covers the basics of all the modules of Dynamics 365.
- Who is it for: Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, and Customer Service. This is also the foundation for further certification.
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- What it’s about: Learn how to manage user experience design, organize data, implement security and integration, configure marketing applications, manage leads, events and customer journeys and analyze customer responses.
- Who is it for: Sales and Project managers, Marketing consultants, Functional consultants, CRM functional managers and Functional finance operations architects
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- What it’s about: It validates the knowledge and skill needed to configure the field service application, deploy IoT solutions for connected field services and implement solutions to manage the field service lifecycle.
- Who is it for: technical architects, functional consultants, functional finance operations architects and CRM managers
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance, Financials Functional Consultant Associate
- What it’s about: Understand how Dynamics 365 can streamline and automate invoicing and reporting, accounting processes, inventory and warehouse management and financial supply chain management. Also learn about Dynamics 365’s role in data migration, cost accounting, lifecycle services and business functionality.
- Who is it for: Finance and operations, Financial functional consultants and financial managers
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- What it’s about: Learn how to integrate physical and digital systems, lower costs, make, process and manage all production batch orders, perform data migration, configure security and manage lean orders.
- Who is it for: Production managers, Inventory managers, Managers of sales and marketing.
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- What it’s about: Understand how Dynamics 365 can help streamline cost accounting, simplify inventory and warehouse management, configure security options, implement effective supply chain processes and identify and discern between different address books.
- Who is it for: Supply chain managers, warehouse managers and inventory managers.
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- What it’s about: Learn how to create CX solutions that are agile, flexible and fast, how to manage user experience design, perform configuration and manage queues and entitlements. Understand how to leverage AI-driven insights to anticipate customer needs.
- Who is it for: Marketing and sales managers, Customer service managers.
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- What it’s about: Learn how to implement solutions that plan for anticipated customer connections, manage deals from processing to closing and accelerate your sales team performance with the help of data analytics.
- Who is it for: Sales managers and consultants
To pass these certifications requires setting aside a certain amount of time and making an effort to studying towards it. Learning can be instructor-led or self-paced depending on how you think you can learn best. Instructor-led courses can be highly personalized and are in-person experiences. On the other hand, self-paced learning modules are free, interactive and let you learn at the pace you are most comfortable with. Rather than text for knowledge, these certifications tests measure competency and skill. For this reason, along with the book-learning, it’s important to get hands-on experience with Dynamics 365.
My Two Cents
The demand for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is growing at a very fast pace. Getting certified will give you an advantage over your peers and open doors to a brighter future.
So, are you ready to get certified and achieve more the way I did? If yes, register for the certification course now.