Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN Hands-on Workshop (CNS-200W)
In this two day NetScaler SD-WAN workshop, you will learn the various SD-WAN implementations and deployment modes available, and how to choose the one that is right for your organization. Take a tour of the underlying architecture of SDWAN and learn how to differentiate between the various components. Understand how the different elements of SD-WAN come together to provide a better network experience. Topics include: Quality of Service, Classes of Service, Rules, Dynamic Routing, DHCP Services, Zero Touch Deployment and the SD-WAN management tools available. This workshop is meant to be an open, interactive working session. Hands-on labs to be provided.
• Understanding of different computer networks such as local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN)
• Familiarity with data-carrying techniques, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Metro Ethernet, andVPN tunneling
• Understanding of techniques for increasing data transfer efficiencies / WAN optimization
• General understanding of branch network technologies; Routing, Firewall, DHCP, Internet control, Quality of Service
Module 1: SD-WAN Overview
- An introduction to NetScaler SD-WAN and the different product platforms offerings. Learn about various SDWAN features, by edition, and the value they provide.
- Understand how SD-WAN fits into your environment, and how to utilize the management tools available to manage the NetScaler SD-WAN.
Module 2: SD-WAN Architecture
- Take a tour of the SD-WAN’s underlying architecture.
- Topics include the packet processing and services architecture as well as the management architecture.
- Learn how the NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) and SD-WAN Center can facilitate the management of your NetScaler deployment.
Module 3: SD-WAN Quality of Service
- Learn how Quality of Service fits into your NetScaler SD-WAN deployment and the various classes of services available.
- Gain an understanding of SD-WAN transmit modes including load balance paths, duplication paths, and override service.
Module 4: SD-WAN Deployment Modes and Configuration
- An introduction to the deployment modes available forNetScaler SD-WAN. Delve into the various configurations available to fit your networking needs. Topics include interface groups, virtual IP addresses, and WAN links.
- Gain an understanding of the Change Management feature and how it helps distribute information across your system.
Module 5: SD-WAN 9.0 Features
- Explore the NetScaler SD-WAN 9.0 features. Topics include Metered Links, IPsec, and MPLS QoS Queues.
- Discover how these feature sets can provide your organization with the right toolset to optimize your networking experience.
Module 6: SD-WAN 9.1 Features
- Take a tour of the NetScaler SD-WAN 9.1 features in this module. Gain an understanding of dynamic routing, virtual routing and forwarding, secure internet breakout,
- DHCP, IPsec VPN termination, and zero touch deployment.
Module 7: SD-WAN 9.2 Features
- In this module, you will gain an understanding of the new features SD-WAN 9.2 has to offer. These include: application classification, top application reporting, stateful firewall, network address translation, and management and platform enhancements.