• This one-day instructor-led course helps prospective candidates structure their preparation for the Associate Cloud Engineer exam.
• The session will cover the structure and format of the examination, as well as its relationship to other Google Cloud certifications.
• Through lectures, demos and hands-on labs, candidates will familiarize themselves with the domains covered by the examination.
• An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions.
• With a shortage of cloud expertise in the job market, one which is projected to last for the next several years, Google Cloud certifications can be a way to differentiate yourself from the rest and prove you have not only the technical knowledge, but the skills required to do the job.
• This course by itself will not prepare a candidate to pass the Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam.
• It will, however, help the candidate better understand the areas covered by the exam and navigate the recommended resources provided by Google and Qwiklabs for preparing to take the exam, so they can formulate their own personal study plan.
Special thanks to you for suggesting such a brilliant trainer Raja Gopalan for DevOps. It was a well tailored course as per our requirement. We all simply enjoyed the sessions and definitely looking forward towards a long term engagement.
Really appreciate your efforts behind making this training a big success, especially considering the diverse levels of participant expertise on the subject. The participants have provided great feedback around the training
We accept all modes of payment. If you are being nominated by your organization, your organization need to release PO before the course start date. If you are an individual you can pay through credit / debit cards, online transfer (RTGS/NEFT) to our account 7 days prior to the course start date.
Google technology changes frequently. We require recertification to ensure you’re maintaining your skills.
Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date certified. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status and certificate number.
Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date certified. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status.
Google Cloud certifications give you benchmarks for your professional development. They help you gauge your skill set against your peers and demonstrate your value to hiring managers.
Google Cloud’s certification program gives Google Cloud users, customers and partners a way to demonstrate their technical skills in a particular job role or technology. Individuals are assessed using a variety of rigorously developed industry standard methods to determine whether they meet Google Cloud’s proficiency standards.