Candidates for Microsoft Azure Developer Developing Advanced Solutions AZ-201 training course are Azure Developers who design and build cloud solutions such as applications and services.
The coursework covers how to ensure you solution meets performance expectations in Azure. It covers asynchronous processing, autoscaling, long-running tasks, and distributed transactions. Additionally, you’ll learn how to leverage Azure Search for textual content, and how to implement instrumentation and logging in your development solution.
The coursework covers developing solutions leveraging Azure Storage options including: Cosmos DB, Azure Storage tables, file storage, Blob, relational databases, and caching and content delivery networks.
The coursework covers how to integrate Azure Cognitive Services, like Computer Vision, QnA Maker, and natural language processing in your solution. You’ll also learn how to create and manage bots using the Bot Framework and Azure portal. The course also covers leveraging Azure Time Series Insights, Stream Analytics and the IoT Hub for your IoT solution.
Day 1 - Develop for an Azure Cloud Model – AZ-201T01
· Develop for asynchronous processing Lessons
· Implement parallelism multithreading and processing
· Implement Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps
· Implement interfaces for storage or data access
· Implement appropriate asynchronous computing models
· Develop for autoscaling Lessons
· Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
· Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
· Implement code that addresses a transient state
· Develop long-running tasks Lessons
· Implement large scale parallel and high-performance apps by using batches
· Implement resilient apps by using queues
· Implement code to address aplication events by using webhooks
· Address continuous processing tasks by using Azure WebJobs
· Implement distributed transactions Lessons
· Identify tools to implement distributed transactions
· Manage the transaction scope
· Manage transactions across multiple databases and servers
· Enable the search of textual content Lessons
· Create an Azure Search index
· Import searchable data
· Query the Azure Search index by using code
· Instrument an app or service and implement logging Lessons
· Configure instrumentation in an app or service
· Configure the logging service
At the Day Wise Course Completion:
· Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
· Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
· Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
· Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
· Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools
Day 2 - Implement Azure Development Integration Solutions – AZ-201T02
· Manage APIs by using API Management Lessons
· Analyze recommendations in Security Center
· Create an API Management instance
· Configure authentication for APIs
· Create an API gateway
· Define policies for APIs
· Configure a message-based integration architecture Lessons
· Configure an app or service to send emails
· Configure an event publish and subscribe model
· Configure the Azure Relay service
· Create and configure a notification hub
· Create and configure an evnt hub
· Create and configure a service bus
· Configure an app or service with Microsoft Graph
· Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
· Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
· Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
· Configure an app or service to send email
· Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
· Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
Day 3 & Day 4 - Develop Azure Cognitive Services Bot and IoT Solutions – AZ-201T03
· Develop Azure Cognitive Services solutions Lessons
· Cognitive Services overview
· Develop solutions using Computer Vision
· Develop solutions using Bing Web Search
· Develop solutions using Custom Speech Service
· Develop solutions using QnA Maker
· Create and integrate bots Lessons
· Azure Bot Service overview
· Create a bot using the Bot Builder SDK for .NET
· Using Language Understanding in your bot
· Register a Bot with Bot Service
· Managing a bot using the Azure Portal
· Create and implement IoT solutions Lessons
· Working with the Azure IoT Hub
· Working with Azure Time Series Insights
· Working with Azure Stream Analytics
· Learn to develop solutions using Computer Vision.
· Use speech services and natural language processing in your app.
· Create and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA maker.
· Leverage Bing Search in your application.
· Create and register simple bot using the Bot Framework, and manage a bot using the Azure Portal.
· Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT solution.
· Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs for your IoT device.
· Register your device with the IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service.
Engineer - IT Infrastructure| GlobalLogic
It was wonderful experience to attend the Ethical Hacking training session. The way Surya had provided the session is superb. Being an IT person I feel that we should have good knowledge of
Sekhar Babu Tatavarti, PMP
Engineering Services | HSBC Technology
On behalf of HSBC Training team, I would like to thank you, your organization and the Trainer, Amrita, for the excellent training that is provided to our Campus Trainee Software Engineers in Java technology.
Really appreciate your efforts behind making this training a big success , especially considering the diverse levels of participant expertise on the subject.The participants have provided great feedback around the
Learning Lead | terprise Services Delivery| ANZ
Let me start by thanking you for organizing the Excel Session at such a short notice. Over and above that, your session was better received by the audience as compared to other vendors
Director – Information and Communication Technology | Bioclinica Safety and Regulatory Solutions
Thanks for conducting the ITIL session for our team and it has received excellent rating. The entire team has given thumbs
Imroze Alam PRINCE2®
L&D Regional Delivery Specialist | GFHR GO New Delhi
All requests shared with RPS team were duly accepted and delivered on the requested dates without any fails, Venkatesh always made sure that the required training gadgetry is reached at venue well in advance and with a pool of
Yes, we do offer weekend classes for professionals in group or 1-to-1 Training depending upon the technology.
The administrative and sales staff works on weekdays (Monday - Friday). System Admins and Operation team are available on all days.
Yes, after you have paid the booking amount (which will be non–refundable in this case). Booking amount depends on the technology selected.
Training timings are from 9 am to 5 pm.
You can send the deposit by any of the following methods:-
Overseas credit card payments through PayPal involve a mark-up of up to 4% as surcharge.
We can provide customized 1-to-1 training for a technology as per your requirement.
Most exams can be booked once you are on the course (e.g. Microsoft, ITIL, VEEAM, EC-Council). Red Hat and some other exams have to be booked in advance.
Our training centers are available in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Delhi.
We do not have facility to pay in installments
If the course fee has been paid for and RPS cancels the Course, a refund will be provided, else the courses are non-refundable.
We do not provide loan facility.