Why is CEH the Best Ethical Hacking Certification
- By rpsadmin
Who is an ethical hacker?
An ethical hacker is an information security expert who knows how to successfully penetrate a system or any other IT source. Usually, employers always check whether an ethical hacker is certified before hiring them. A CEH training ( primary), or certified ethical hacker certification teaches you all the necessary hacking skills to successfully penetrate a website for any organization.
The ethical hacking certification is quite hot and popular among employers because they always check for efficiency while hiring any ethical hackers.
Why is CEH training a preferred certification?
Report says that cybersecurity jobs in the US are more than 3,02,000 approximately. Every employer is seeking certified professionals and CEH training is considered as the best information security certification. The supply of skilled professionals is less and the demand for people to protect against increasing cybersecurity threats is high.
Right now CEH is the most sought after ethical hacking certification and is a hiring credential by many of the top organizations. In many of the best universities of the world, CEH training is included in the part of the cybersecurity Curriculum.
Top reasons why CEH V10 ( the latest iteration) is the best ethical hacking certification.
- The latest version, that is, version 10 of CEH training is becoming the new benchmark for Ethical hacking training. The program is upgraded and has every latest tool and technique which is currently in trend among the hackers and security professionals. The candidates applying for the course will receive hands-on learning about all the five phases of ethical hacking, that are, reconnaissance, gaining access, enumeration, maintaining access, and covering your tracks.
- The CEH V10 training gives you all the information that you required about the numerous emerging parameters like artificial Intelligence, IoT and cloud computing. Antivirus and anti Malware software cannot always efficiently remove some latest hacks. The training course is updated so as to teach the candidates about all the latest methodologies, IoT Botnets, financial Malware, Android Malware, and much more.
- The latest ethical hacking certification course focuses on vulnerability analysis and also focuses on the vulnerability management life cycle along with the various approaches and techniques. The module also helps to make the candidate understand the loopholes in the network and infrastructure of any organization.
- CEH training has been accredited by the American national standards Institute and it means that it fulfills all the requirements of the industry. Even the United States Department of Defence has considered CEH training as the baseline certification. Once a candidate for this certification, it shows that they are capable and qualified for the jobs which are related to ethical hacking.
- There are some cybersecurity certifications that are straight forward and easy, and there are some other ones that are challenging for the candidates. CEH training is one of the top 7 toughest cybersecurity certifications which can prove to be beneficial to Aspiring ethical hackers so that they can prove their skills to the hiring managers.
- Another reason why CEH training is considered the best because it provides a hands-on learning experience. The candidates can learn about the latest hacking techniques and methods in a real-time environment. The CEH V10 labs are equipped with firewalls, vulnerable web applications, domain controllers, and more that allow you to test your hacking skills. The course is integrated with iLabs which acts as additional benefits to the students and they can learn at their own pace.At the end of each module, some challenges are hosted where the candidates can implement the knowledge that they earned practically.
We have discussed too many reasons to explain why CEH training is one of the best ethical hacking certifications. But for any certification you do, you need to check whether it has an earning potential or not. CEH training is not just a certification course that is preferred by employers. It is an extremely popular course among individuals who want to secure a job in the fortune 500 companies. The demand for training is very high and hence the salary packages are quite good.
If you are an aspiring candidate to go for Ethical hacking training and you want to earn the best certification in the field, you should definitely go for CEH training for Ethical hacking certification which will give you all the knowledge that you require in the professional industry. The duration of the program is of around 5 days and the meticulous curriculum will qualify you for the certification exam.