How modern workplace certification training can empower your employees?
- By Deepika
Microsoft’s Modern Workplace Certification training educates professionals to face real-world challenges. Microsoft Modern Workplace courses enable the employees to learn Office 365 Management, Microsoft 365 Tenant, Service, and Identity Management. The training program also covers topics of Office 365 Security essentials. After completing the Microsoft Modern Workplace training and certification, the candidates will be better equipped to fulfil modern workplace requirements, business software and hardware needs, and techniques that facilitate collaboration, communication, productivity, security, and employee satisfaction.
Microsoft Modern Workplace Certification Course Stream
Manage SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365 (MS 040)
Course Overview: In this course, employees learn to plan, configure and manage OneDrive and SharePoint sites necessary for modern content services. It also covers monitoring, sharing, and security of OneDrive and SharePoint of Microsoft 365.
Course Benefits: This course is designed for the benefit of IT professionals who manage Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint in their company.
Course Prerequisites: Candidates who enrol in this course must have the following skills:
- Understanding and functional experience of Microsoft 365 services
- Understanding of basic IT practices, Active Directory, and Azure AD
- Understanding of mobile device management and alternate operating systems
- Understanding of common IT practices, including PowerShell
Building Microsoft 365 Core Services Applications and Solutions (MS-600)
Course Overview: This course covers the five essential elements of the Microsoft 365 platform, namely Microsoft Identity Implementation, Microsoft Graph, SharePoint Customisation, Extending Teams, and Office.
Course Benefits: Professionals who take this course can appear for the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate certification exam or work extensively in the Microsoft 365 development platform.
Course Prerequisites: Candidates must have 1-2 years of development experience in Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Office Add-ins. They must also have an understanding of REST APIS, OData, JSON, OpenID Connect, and Microsoft Identities.
Microsoft 365 Messaging (MS-203)
Course Overview: This course explores the key elements of messaging administration in Microsoft 365, including messaging security, transport, and mail flow. This course is ideal for professionals who want to manage the Microsoft 365 messaging infrastructure in an organisation.
- The messaging administrator can learn to manage all messaging features such as deployment, configuration, troubleshooting, permissions, and protection across all cloud environments.
- The candidates can gain knowledge and hands-on experience on Microsoft Exchange.
Course Prerequisites: The candidates must have a thorough knowledge of licensing, authentication, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700)
Course Overview: This course is designed for professionals looking to pursue the Microsoft 365 Teams admin role. This course will cover Microsoft Teams fundamentals, implementation, security and compliance for Microsoft Teams, deployment on Teams, collaboration, and communication in Microsoft Teams.
Course Benefits: Candidates who take this course can appear for the Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam. Post this course, the Team’s admin can plan, configure, manage Office 365 workloads, including chats, apps, conferencing, meetings, events, and calling.
Course Prerequisites: This course requires a detailed understanding of:
- Microsoft 365 services’ basic functions
- General IT practices, including the use of PowerShell
The target candidates for this course is:
- IT Administrators
- IT Managers
- IT Staff
- Business Analyst, etc.
Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101)
Course Overview: This course assesses the ability of the candidate to implement Microsoft 365 Security and Threat Management, modern device services, and Microsoft 365 compliance and governance management.
- This course can be beneficial to those who are either Microsoft 365 enterprise admins or who are responsible for planning, deploying, migrating, evaluating, and managing Microsoft services.
- The course enables the candidates to implement modern device services and manage M-365 compliance and governance.
Course Prerequisites: Candidates who take this course must have:
- a working experience of Microsoft 365 workloads
- been an admin for at least one Microsoft workload such as Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, and Windows as a Service
- experience in server administration, networking, IT basics such as Active Directory, DNS, etc.
Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100)
Course Overview: This course measures the candidate’s ability to perform the design and implementation of Microsoft 365 services, manage access and authentication, user identity and roles, Office 365 applications, and workloads.
- Candidates who take this course can perform planning, evaluating, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services and take up the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services certification
- This course teaches the candidates to control Office 365 ProPlus deployments and the office functionality of Office 365
Course Prerequisites: Candidates for this program must have:
- practical experience with Microsoft 365 workloads
- been an administrator for at least Microsoft workload
Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500)
Course Overview: This course assesses the candidate’s ability to manage and implement threat protection, identity, access, information protection, compliance, and governance in Microsoft 365.
Course Benefits: Candidates who take this course can appear for the Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam and successfully implement, manage, and monitor compliance and security solutions for Microsoft 365 and related environments.
Course Prerequisites: Candidates who appear for this course must:
- have a basic understanding of Microsoft Azure and Windows 10 devices
- be familiar with M365 workloads and have expertise in information protection, threat protection, identity protection, security management, and data governance
Managing Modern Desktops (MD-101)
Course Overview: This course enables candidates to deploy, update operating systems, manage and protect devices, manage policies and profiles, apps and data.
Course Benefits: This course benefits administrators who need to deploy, configure, manage, secure, and monitor devices and client apps in an enterprise setup. This course enables candidates to describe and implement methods used to protect devices and data.
Course Prerequisites: To take this course, students must be familiar with M365 workloads and possess the skill and experience to deploy, configure, and maintain Windows 10 and non-Windows devices.
Windows 10 (MD-100)
Course Overview: This course enables the learner to deploy Windows across devices, configure data and connectivity, and perform Windows maintenance.
Course Benefits: Professionals who perform deployment, configuration, monitoring, and device management in enterprise architecture benefit the most from this course.
Course Prerequisites: This course can be taken by:
- Admins who perform deployment, configuration, management of security, and device management in an enterprise environment
- Individuals who manage identity access, policies, apps, and updates
- IT professionals who manage core services of Windows 10
- Anyone interested in desktop administration certification
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)
Course Overview: This course offers the basic learner knowledge of cloud services adoption and use of software as a Service cloud model and Microsoft 365 cloud offerings.
Course Benefits: This course benefits professionals who wish to manage and deploy cloud services in their enterprise or gain basic knowledge of cloud fundamentals.
Course Prerequisites: To take this course of Microsoft Modern Workplace certification, candidates must have:
- basic IT knowledge or experience of working in an IT environment
- expertise in handling business, security, and legal IT requirements
- General expertise of Microsoft 365 products.
The Microsoft Modern Workplace certification and training course can enable employees to help transform and stabilise businesses. It eliminates the boundaries that limit businesses to build an agile workforce.