Which Microsoft certification should I do for data analytics?
- By Deepika
One of the industries with the fastest global growth today is undoubtedly data analytics. Big data analytics demand is anticipated to reach $68.09 billion by 2025, while the global data analytics market is expected to reach $77.64 billion by 2023. As a result, the industry for data science and analytics has seen a huge surge in employment as a result of the growth of data analytics.
One of the best and sure-shot ways to increase your chances of employability in the data analysis field is obtaining a Microsoft Azure certification. It is no secret that relevant certificates facilitate quicker hiring.
What does a data analyst do?
Data analysts analyze data using statistical methods. Although they might not have the same skills as data scientists (for instance, they might not be able to create new algorithms), their goals are the same: to determine how data can be used to resolve problems and provide answers.
Business analyst, developer, services expert, data architect, solutions and database administrator, data engineer, data scientist, and other positions are all included in the broad category of data analytics. There are various ways to become a top data analyst, but obtaining a Microsoft Azure certification in data analytics is essential. Continue reading If you would like to work as a data analyst and actively participate in the expanding data analytics industry.
How does a Microsoft azure certification help?
The Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst is the associate level data analysis certificate. With it, you get practical knowledge, acquire skills, work on real-world projects, and build your portfolio, all of which aid in your career search. You can get the necessary abilities employers look for in employees by taking a short online (part-time or full-time) data analyst training course.
What will you learn with Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst?
- Extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Define organizational goals in collaboration with management, IT teams, and data scientists.
- Utilizing standard statistical tools and techniques, explain and assess the results.
- Streamline and trim data to remove extraneous information
- Provide administration with concise data reports and accurate data visualizations.
- Identify patterns, relationships, and models in large, complicated data sets.
- Create, create, and maintain relevant databases and data systems.
- Give code bugs and data-related concerns the first priority.
- Sort potential improvements to processes.
Who Is the Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst For?
Prior to anything else, it’s crucial to determine whether you are a good fit for this certification and whether it will further your career.
If you want to start or are already creating and building scalable data models, and remodeling data through understandable data visualizations, then this certification is good for you.
Data experts and business intelligence professionals can also benefit since the certification improves their abilities to precisely execute data analysis using Power BI.
Microsoft Data Analyst Certification Benefits
Microsoft certifications are highly prized by recruiters and hiring managers, who use them as filters when looking through resumes. In addition, by utilizing tools like Microsoft Power BI, data analysts give businesses the ability to optimize the value of their data assets.
The benefits of Microsoft Azure certification include the following:
- Finding different approaches and best practices for modeling, displaying, and analyzing data in accordance with business and technical needs.
- Getting access to and processing information from a variety of sources, including relational and non-relational data.
- Investigate strategies for putting in place appropriate security standards and guidelines, including datasets and organizations.
- Creating, publishing, managing, and distributing reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
Data analytics make use of all the information a company has at its disposal to develop effective strategies and procedures that will raise the organization’s success rate and grow its revenue. Data science is a discipline that focuses on the study and application of data to get the best possible business intelligence in the enterprise. Data analysts who enroll in Microsoft Azure Data Science certification training will effectively handle jobs like data analysis, market trend observation, resource organization, and forecasting in order to produce accurate forecasts and strategies to propel the company’s growth. To enroll today, look at some of the popular Microsoft Azure Data Analyst Certifications.
The usage of data analytics has grown widespread. As businesses look for methods to profit from data analytics, experienced analytics experts are highly sought for. As a result, the number of analytics job openings has significantly increased in recent years. A career in data analytics can be enriching, challenging, and thrilling, not to mention rewarding.
The demand for Data Analytics expertise pushes up wages for qualified workers while rewarding individuals with the necessary skills with sizable incomes. Data analytics isn’t just the future; it’s also the present. There’s no denying that now! Many different businesses have embraced data analytics, from the planning of air traffic to the study of impending maintenance in industrial facilities. Enroll yourself today for a Microsoft Azure certification.